Tuesday 22 May 2012

Avon Naturals Cucumber Melon Body Lotion


Hi Guys,


Today I am reviewing about my all time favorite Body lotion, Avon Naturals Cucumber Melon Body Lotion, since I joined Avon i never missed to order it,(Sorry for the bad pics, will get and update new pics soon)

 

Price: 

200 ml for 120 Rs.(You will get good discounts sometimes, i got mine for 99rs)Check out new brochure Here




Main Ingredients: I am not mentioning all ingredients as I am little lazy:( but I can assure you that no harmful chemicals involved with Avon and Its not Animal Tested as well)

 

Cucumber extract: known for its refreshing, cooling, soothing and hydrating properties

Melon extract: known to contain potassium and vitamin C.


 

How it Works on me:

 Avon Naturals Cucumber Melon Body Lotion.Since I  joined Avon I am totally in Love with their products, so this lotion is my all time favorite, and I also have other products will be reviewing soon once i get my cam, OK let come to this review now the packaging is good and kept simple, now let me tell you about me experience with this hand and body lotion, I love melons so when it come to melon products I will grasp it asap, that was the first thing attracted to me,  This smells sooooooooo good cannot describe it in words, and after applying I feel really very very fresh, in this hot hot summer, it will moisturize well and leaves my skin soft and smooth, another thing when it comes to lotion I want it to last longer at least 2-3 months and believe me it really lasted me for 4 months with regular use, so I can also tell it is economically friendly compared to other brands. it has a runny consistency and blend well with the skin, and the fresh smell of cucumber and melon lasts for at least 2 hours, I apply it whenever I feel to have a fresh feeling of cucumber and melon(Melon Especially).


Pros:

1.Not tested on animals, Very Important for me.(As I mentioned before as well)
2. Good discounts offered(Especially if you are rep)
3.Travel friendly
4.Moisture the skin very well
5. Suitable for all skin types
6.Deliver what it claims
7.Very affordable(not a hole in a pocket)
8.Last long as its 200ml
9. Smells awesome.
10.Not sticky

Cons:

1.Would have loved more if only made with Melon as I am not Cucumber  lover.
2. Availability is a issue its available only with Avon Reps only, but I am already a Avon Rep so not a problem for me, Big con for other so keeping that in mind -1.

My Rating:

4/5 (-1 for Availability)

PS: Updated New Pics Hope you like it.

16 comments:

Niesha said...

Hi Simran.. I am ur new follower.. :)
best of luck for ur blog and if you have any questions .. you can always ask dear.. It wud be entirely my pleasure if i cud help u out <3
take care <3

Simran said...

Hey niesha thanks a lot, i will definately ask if i have any queries, take cre:)

Amrin said...

Hey Simran, nice detailed review!!! For some reason, I never liked Avon naturals product.. I skipped this with the same idea.. But looks like a good one!! Will definitely try!!

I read this post 2 days back and thought I commented on it, dono how I missed.. Ooopsieee!!

Amrin said...

I don't know if I should say this, but you resemble of my cousins <3<3

Simran said...

Hey amreen thats great to hear:), thank u

Simran said...

Yes amreen its really good,even a body wash of same is also awesome, try it dear:)

Lavanya said...

Hey...All the best and welcome to the world of blogging. I am ur new follower
http://lavanyasrecipes.blogspot.com/

Simran said...

Thanks lavanya:) u too have a nice blog.

Unknown said...

Loved your detailed review ! thnx for dropping by my blog :) following you now ... happy blogging !
http://fewunnecessarystuff.blogspot.in/

Simran said...

Thnx dear, u have a nice blog:)

Unknown said...

hi...nice review. I have used this product. Absolutely loved the smell

http://ray-connect.blogspot.in

Simran said...

Yes ray, its smells awesome, very fresh..u hav a nice blog:)

Unknown said...

i find it so hard to get avon products here . . its got so many rave reviews . . nice review :)

http://healthybeamy.blogspot.in/

xyz said...

hey hi thanks for the follow , me too following u :)

Simran said...

@ Rashmi, where do you stay??

Simran said...

@zinnia Thank u:)