Friday 18 May 2012

Nature's Essence Lacto Tan Clear Review

Hello Lovely Ladies, today its my first post and  I am going to review one of my favorite skin care product, (Recently got favorite) So, I can proudly say that it is one of the best and effective Tan removal cream I have come across till now( Sorry I have not clicked much pics, as i will be getting the cam soon)
  
Price: 40 gms for INR 75 /100 gms for INR 125( But u can get at discounted price hereHERE as i got one.

 Ingredients: - Milk, Bees Wax and Geranium Oil.

How to use : 

Apply layer on the face/skin and keep it on for 10-15 mins & after soft massage remove with water. 
Advised to be used everyday to restore natural color & glow of the skin.

What Company Says :

Milk proteins and honey enriched special tan cream helps remove the epidermal sun tan, thereby restoring the natural fairness of the skin and also preventing pigmentation due to harmful sun. Its matte effect is ideal for hot climates and the cream also helps enhance after facial glow.
 

My Lovely Experience with Nature’s Essence Lac to Tan Clear is:

I do have a severe tan on my face due to over exposed in this summers, we had a visit to wonder la and my skin got severely tanned, I tried different remedies to get rid of tan especially home remedies, but dint work so get as it takes time, but i wanted a immediate effect one of my friend did recommend me Nature's essence lacto tan clear and i ordered it from sap deal.com and got a discount as well, it reached in 4-5 days, as per the instructions i tried it,applied a layer on face and arms and waited for 15 min later massaged smoothly and washed off, with in first use it did remove 95% of tan and again i used it next day again to get  of 5% and believe me it did what it claims, it removed the tan completely and i got a nice glow on my face, now i have planned to use it every week at least twice.I researched a lot to verify with the ingredients and to confirm how milk, honey and geranium oil alone can give such wonderful results.But could not find any other ingredient, I am sure there must be other ingredients in the cream Nature's Essence has not revealed it.

Pros:

1.Not tested on animals,Very Important for me.
2.Easy process , can be applied and washed away easily
3.Very affordable
4.Does absolutely what it claims
5.Easily Available in Online/ Stores.
6.No harm even if used daily(But i would not recommend you to use daily).
7.Removes tan instantly, Good for parties.
8.Smells really good.

Cons:

1.Dries skin to little extent but not much.
2.Contains chemicals which is not mentioned but did not harm the skin at all.
Apart from these no other cons i could find.

My Rating:

4.9/5(-.1 for chemical involvement).

18 comments:

Lancy said...

Nice Review :) Would try this out.. Btw, please add a follower box on your blog, I would love to follow

Simran said...

Hi lancy how to add it? can u please help me out, i am very new to this..

Amrin said...

Hi Simran.. Nice review!!! I have used this and it did give me instant results!! But discontinued because of the secret ingredient, wasn't sure if any bleaching component is involved!!

And to add a followers tab, goto your dashboard, click on layout and add a gadget - you should see a followers gadget there!!

Nicely written!! Way to go.. Congoz on your new blog!!

Amrin - http://addictedtonailpaints.blogspot.in/

Simran said...

Thanks Amrin:), i have added and thanks again for a info.....

Amrin said...

Sim, its not shown!!! Check again,. also make sure you save arrangements!

Simran said...

Yes I have added you, u check now

M. said...

I will try this, my hand's skin is of 3 different shades

Simran said...

Emm its a good product, worth tryin:)

Sruthy Nair said...

Good Job........thumbs up........

Anonymous said...

Hey! After reading the great review here, I decided to buy the product. However, it is my first time using a cream based pack. So I am not sure about application. Do I apply a thick layer over the skin so that it is still visible, or just rub it on the face like a normal cream?

Simran said...

@anonymous pls write name next time.
this is not very thick cream..apply a thick layer do not rub..jus like a face pack.
do share your experience...

Simran said...

thanks shruthi.

Sunshine said...

Hi...thnx for the review....will try this out...
Wud love it if u dropped by my blog sometime...
http://scribbleyourthoughts.blogspot.in/

Anonymous said...

How is that every site has almost similar review. Is this sponsored? And am sorry if it is really ur experience

kamini said...

after applying this mask , can we use any sunscream lotion while getting out to the hot sun ?

Anonymous said...

Hi, I did lacto bleach yesterday, however today i went in sun with out using sun screen lotion, m worried if my skin getts more darker, pls help

nitin said...

Nice blogs,
Find the most exclusive range of absolutely natural beauty care products that make you younger like never before. Shop for your favourite products Oxyglow.

Anonymous said...

can boys use this product?