Tuesday 15 May 2012

THINGS TO PREVENT HAIRFALL

Hi,
 I have recently joined this blog, i loved all your blogs regarding skin care , hair care and other routine, i wanted to share my problem here before 2 months i had lots of split ends,and hair was very dry as well, so i went to lo real salon and chopped my ends(cost around 300+200) for haircut, and my reduced size to above shoulder level, later after researching many things on hair, i started caring it, applied oil alternate days, using lo real total repair 5 shampoo etc, you wont believe my hair started growing to the noticeably extent, before 3 days i applied (1 egg yolk+1tsp honey+1/4 cup olive oil) and kept for nearly a hour, after that my hair started falling a lot single comb 2-3 hairs so on, i had checked my hair before a week, they said my scalp has moisture and hair is thin and my hair normal, but i am totally confused why i am i getting this hair fall, pls help me, i want to grow hair asap.....

No comments: